Thursday, February 10, 2011

IM BACK!!!

OK, well I have decided to try this blog thing again! So here is a quick update on my life for the past year...

My husband and I had a beautiful baby girl on September 5th, 2010. We named her Sanae Elyse and she is absolutely the focal point of our lives and our little princess!

Motherhood - SO MUCH HARDER THAN I EVER EXPECTED!!! I'm obviously not a complete idiot, and new that parenthood would forever change our existence as we knew it! BUT, I had no idea how much work and effort it really was. I took 9 weeks off, my husband took 2 weeks off, and my mother stayed with us for the first week. If it has not been for both of them, I think I would have curled up in a ball and cried myself to death. I mean, I had no idea the impact this new bundle of joy would have on my mind, body, and soul. Within the 9 weeks together, Sanae and I got to know, love, and appreciate one another. We found an excellent in home daycare, and Sanae couldn't be happier!! I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without her, she is truly my heart!!!!

So, now that I got that out of the way I plan to resume my blog as I last left it... Talking about ALL THINGS FABULOUS 1) Food 2) Hair 3) and LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment